It’s time… iPhone Boot Camp has arrived. No more blurry photo’s, no more Amaro, and no more boring-ness. I need my friends to get it together and step up their iPhoneography game. (I mean that in the most loving way possible).
I love using my camera but it’s not always handy to carry around. It’s much easier to whip out my phone, do a quick edit and post my pictures online or quick send to a printer. The pictures below were all taken and edited on my iPhone!
What will the class cover?
- iPhone camera basics- how to operate your camera phone.
- Composition- the placement of your subjects and objects in your frame.
- Lighting- how to recognize and use the perfect lighting.
- Editing, what apps to use and how to use them.
- Printing from iPhone and different ways to display your photos.
How much does the class cost? $20.00
Time: Saturday March 4, 2017 @ 10:00
Place: The Cottage on 2nd Upland In 46989